At Signature Healthcare, we’re creating a sense of community by offering a center for a healthy family – before, during, and after your pregnancy. The services provided include but are not limited to:
- Financial Counseling
- Insurance Registration
- Walk-in Pregnancy Testing
- Prenatal/Postpartum care – Patient education
- Referrals to community agencies
- Tours of our labor & delivery unit
- Establishment with a pediatrician before delivery
- On-site interpretation in Spanish, Cape Verdean, and Portuguese
By becoming part of the Center for Healthy Beginnings, you will have access to a patient navigators such as Katia Hosein – an advocate who will assist you in providing the best experience throughout your care. She is a certified interpreter speaking Cape Verdean Creole, Portuguese, and Spanish, as well as a trained financial counselor.
This Sunday, July 31 from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. we’ll be at the Brockton Cape Verdean Festival. Make sure to stop and say hello to our interpreter services staff along with Katia who will be sharing more information about our Center for Healthy Beginnings program.
One thought on “Come Join Us at the Brockton Cape Verdean Festival!”
Sounds like fun!