By: Kathy Trainor
Sometimes you may have a taste for BBQ, but can’t get to a smoker. I have an easy way to help you satisfy that craving, and with only 4 ingredients it will be so simple to get your fill. Here’s the recipe:
- 2 pounds Boston butt
- 4 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 bottle of barbecue sauce
- bread or sandwich rolls for serving
- Rub the mustard all over the pork .
- Put pork in the crockpot and pour the barbecue sauce and apple cider vinegar into the crockpot.
- Set crockpot on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours.
- After pork is cooked, use a fork to shred the pork while it is still in the crockpot.
- Serve with toasted rolls or in wraps.
2 thoughts on “Skip the Pit! BBQ Pulled Pork in Your Crockpot”
I am very fond of pork, try Sweet and Sour Pork
I love pulled pork in the crockpot. So easy for those nights with lots going on. Now I’m hungry. Thanks for sharing!